From: Peter.Andree@t-online.de
Subject: installing Context
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 19:20:16 +0100	[thread overview]

I'm completely new in Context. That's the reason I have trouble with
installing it.
I unzipped the files as described in the documentation.
But I have no experience with PERL.
In the directory \texmf\context\perltk I unzipped the file runperl.zip
and got two files (one runperl.exe)
My problem: what ist meant with
 "When copied to <scriptname>.exe, this program launches the
script with the same name"? (pdf-file "How to install Context")
I tried:
(1) runperl texexec.pl and it failed.
(2) I renamed runperl.exe in texexec.exe and it failed.
 This is the reason I wasn't able to generate the formats. Thanks for
 help! Regards, Peter Andree.
Peter Andree, Unterriessstr. 4, D-78465 Konstanz
<http://home.t-online.de/home/peter.andree>
<http://www.ksk.ch/mathematik/mathonline>