Am Freitag, den 25.03.2011, 06:21 +0100 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster: > Am 25.03.2011 um 01:31 schrieb Paul Menzel: > > > Dear ConTeXt folks, > > > > following [1] I do not get any PDF output running `context project.tex`. > > The product files are in a subfolder. I verified that first with [2] in > > a flat structure and then adding a subfolder where no output is created. > > Executing ConTeXt with the seperate product files as an argument works. > > Don’t process project files, only use products or components when you want a PDF. Thank you, I will keep that in mind. I just want to emphasize that this works using the flat structure, i. e. without any subfolders, and contradicts, in my opinion, the manual on page 23. As long as there is one product in this project you can also process project.tex. Thanks, Paul