* structure: products and subfolders
@ 2011-03-25  0:31 Paul Menzel
From: Paul Menzel @ 2011-03-25  0:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 884 bytes --]

Dear ConTeXt folks,

following [1] I do not get any PDF output running `context project.tex`.
The product files are in a subfolder. I verified that first with [2] in
a flat structure and then adding a subfolder where no output is created.
Executing ConTeXt with the seperate product files as an argument works.

        $ context --version

        MTXrun | main context
        file: /context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/context.mkiv
        MTXrun | current version: 2011.02.04 10:01

I attach the files.

        $ ls *
        env_mymag.tex  project_mymag.log  project_mymag.tex  project_mymag.tuc

        prd_year2004-01:
        c_editorial.tex  prd_year2004-01.tex

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2007/share/sanjoy/sanjoy-typesetting-textbook.pdf
[2] http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Project_structure

[-- Attachment #1.1.2: test.7z --]
[-- Type: application/x-7z-compressed, Size: 2439 bytes --]

* Re: structure: products and subfolders
@ 2011-03-25  5:21 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-03-25  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 25.03.2011 um 01:31 schrieb Paul Menzel:

> Dear ConTeXt folks,
>
> following [1] I do not get any PDF output running `context project.tex`.
> The product files are in a subfolder. I verified that first with [2] in
> a flat structure and then adding a subfolder where no output is created.
> Executing ConTeXt with the seperate product files as an argument works.

Don’t process project files, only use products or components when you want a PDF.

Wolfgang

* Re: structure: products and subfolders
@ 2011-03-25  6:56   ` Paul Menzel
From: Paul Menzel @ 2011-03-25  6:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context