Am Dienstag, den 03.05.2011, 23:54 -0400 schrieb Aditya Mahajan: > On Tue, 3 May 2011, Paul Menzel wrote: > > `\dotsb` is not defined although it is defined in AMSTeX (amsmath) [1]. > > > > Is `\dotsb` not defined intentionally? > > I do not completely understand why this command is needed. I think that > the intent of amstex is that the user should use \dotsb for dots between > binary operators and then change \dotsb to \cdots or \ldots depending on > convention. If so, we need to add them to \setupmathematics or perhaps add > a new command > > \setupmathdots[binary=middle,comma=low,...and others...] > > or something similar. I think the question is the following. Does ConTeXt want to define all commands amstex/amsmath defines? Thanks, Paul