Hey folks, I'm not sure where to be looking, as this may well be a feature already implemented in ConTeXt or its lower level dependencies. I couldn't find anything in the mailing archives, nor in the reference manual or wiki. In my PDF viewer Evince, I have a navigation tree in the side bar that allows me quick access to various parts of some PDF documents. When I was using Texinfo, this was generated automatically for each @chapter / @section / @subsection / etc when the PDF was being written out. I noticed this doesn't appear to happen automatically with ConTeXt. How does one go about doing the same in ConTeXt? -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com