On Sat, 2011-06-18 at 06:18 +0200, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > When you use a environment file put all setups in it. When you have only > one product you dont need a project file because you can load the environment > file from the product and component files. > > Wolfgang Thanks Wolfgang. For some reason, and I have absolutely no idea why, the index is showing today and I can't recall what I had changed. Oh well, as Scotty said, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I'll also merge the project / product files together into one as you suggested. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com