Hey list, I am running ConTeXt version 2011.06.17 16:50 pulled from Adam's PPA. From the Chemistry wiki article here, http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Chemistry , I am attempted to compile the water reaction example here: \usemodule[chemic] \startformula \chemical{2H_2,+,O_2,->,2H_2O} \stopformula The image following it on the wiki looks as one would expect, but mine does not. I compiled the same code, but bracketed with \startstoptext and my generated PDF contains literally the following: 2H 2,+,O 2,–>,2H 2O Something's not right. Any ideas? I have tried it both with and without the texlive-math-extra package installed. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com