On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 23:43 +0100, Reviczky, Adam wrote: > Upgrade to the version 2011.06.24 and it should work. > I've attached you your example, with the ".tex" temporary fix (works > fine for me). Hey Adam, it works with the .tex suffix. I can remove that tomorrow or whenever that's patched. In the mean time, it's not a big deal to work around. However, I have a question about one of the component files you edited, Source/Preface/Preface.tex. This is what yours looks like: \startcomponent Preface \product Handbook \startchapter{Preface} Foo \stopcomponent This is what mine looked like: \startchapter{Preface} Foo ConTeXt ingests both of them without problem. Is there any reason for the more verbose method you gave? -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com