* tracefiles error
@ 2011-06-24 23:26 Reviczky, Adam
From: Reviczky, Adam @ 2011-06-24 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: kip

Hi

tracefiles seems to be broken.

\starttext
Hello world!
\stoptext

context --tracefiles hello.tex

gives:
! Undefined control sequence.

system          > tex > error on line 4 in file test.tex: Undefined control sequence ...

By using latest minimals 2011.06.24 16:57.

Adam

* Re: tracefiles error
@ 2011-06-24 23:41 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-06-24 23:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 25-6-2011 1:26, Reviczky, Adam wrote:
> Hi
>
> tracefiles seems to be broken.
>
> \starttext
> Hello world!
> \stoptext
>
> context --tracefiles hello.tex
>
> gives:
> ! Undefined control sequence.
>
> system>  tex>  error on line 4 in file test.tex: Undefined control sequence ...
>
> By using latest minimals 2011.06.24 16:57.

ah, an obsolete feature, I'll remove it (there is so much tracing
nowadays under tracker and directive control that this flag makes not
much sense any more).

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: tracefiles error
@ 2011-06-24 23:43   ` Reviczky, Adam
From: Reviczky, Adam @ 2011-06-24 23:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

> ah, an obsolete feature, I'll remove it (there is so much tracing
> nowadays under tracker and directive control that this flag makes not
> much sense any more).

Thought so. Thanks.

Adam

* Re: tracefiles error