On Thu, 2011-06-23 at 07:58 +0200, Mojca Miklavec wrote: > Or produce the whole document with ConTeXt + XeTeX :) I would, but getting ConTeXt alone up and running has taken weeks. > I don't know to what extent the support is missing (how complex are > the typographical rules apart from just sticking the letters close > enough together and use ligatures), but there is also a chance that > the features are added if that is simple enough. > > Mojca You'd think it would just be something really simple like \switchfont[devangari] तरीकिन \unswitchfont It's very hard to find anything simple to do in ConTeXt. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com