On Mon, 2011-06-27 at 09:35 +0200, Mojca Miklavec wrote: > On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 04:10, Kip Warner wrote: > > > > The problem is it looks like XeTeX may not fully support > > some of the features I need like mathematical characters and such yet. > > What mathematical characters do you miss? > > Mojca > I actually haven't tried yet, but just read that it is lacking full support for that. I am wary to use XeTeX because every new small task with ConTeXt always ends up taking hours and hours to get working from putting a simple picture on a page to changing a colour of something. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com