Dear Peter, Am Montag, den 18.07.2011, 19:51 +0200 schrieb Peter Schorsch: […] > I realize that they have the same functionality like unit-tests - > just instead of comparing classes and variables - a pdf-output is > visually compared. > > So I like to suggest to introduce unit tests for context. It would > > a) increase the quality of context as it makes the > testing easier for the developer > > b) it also would be a great source of minihowtos for learning > context. > > Before I write my technical ideas about this I would like to know what > are you thinking about this idea? not being a developer I like that idea very much. Could the PDF output be converted to a picture and some routine be used to determine a difference between the template picture and the created one? Thanks, Paul