Dear ConTeXt folks, looking at the Wiki page about changing the formula alignment [1] and testing the following minimal example, which is also attached, I would have thought that `align=right` would mean, that the formula is put to the right side. But is aligned to the left side instead. --- 8< --- minimal example --- >8 --- \starttext Right align. \setupformulas[align=right] \startformula ℕ ⊂ ℝ \stopformula Left align. \setupformulas[align=left] \startformula ℝ ⊂ ℂ \stopformula \stoptext --- 8< --- minimal example --- >8 --- What is wrong with the way I am looking at this? Searching for »latex align formula left right« I could not find an answer either. Thanks, Paul [1] http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Math/Display#Changing_Formula_alignment