Dear ConTeXt folks, I just experienced a situation that I wanted to try a module, in this case TikZ [1][2], and I only had run `./first-setup.sh`, so the module and “core” were diverted and I got an error message. ! Undefined control sequence. system > tex > error on line 396 in file tikz.tex: Undefined control sequence ... \pgfutil@addpdfresource@colorspaces ...olorspaces {#1} l.396 ...rspaces{ /pgfprgb [/Pattern /DeviceRGB] } Running `./first-setup.sh --extras=all` fixed the problem for me, but not wanting to install all extras it is quite hard to insert/remember all extras installed on the system. Is there a command to prevent these kind of things or should an option `upgrade` be introduced? Thanks, Paul [1] http://modules.contextgarden.net/ [2] http://wiki.contextgarden.net/TikZ