On Tue, 2011-06-14 at 09:56 +0200, Mojca Miklavec wrote: > I will keep your offer in mind in case that a few more people request > support for the same architecture. If you change your mind and want to > start building, just let me know. > > Mojca Hey Mojca. Sorry for resurrecting a dead thread, but I've been curious lately as to why ConTeXt isn't already natively running under mipsel. The reason I ask is because, as I understand it, the backbone of ConTeXt is Lua which runs everywhere? -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com