Hey folks, Two questions. Is there a certain set of command line switches recommended for cleaning up the console output when ConTeXt is executed? It is very verbose and I only need to see warnings and error messages. The typesetting source to a book I am working on is composed of many individual files. When I change one, the whole book needs to be regenerated which takes a long time to do. Is there some way for ConTeXt to cache work already done and take that into account when it is run? -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com