Hey list, I'd like my framed text to be split over multiple pages rather than leaving a big empty page before it starts so that it can fill its own whole page when large enough. This is what I am using and works fine, with the exception of no inline page breaks: \definestartstop [SubDocument] [before={ \crlf \setupbackground[frame=on, before=\blank, after=\blank, corner=round, topoffset=0.5cm, leftoffset=0.5cm, rightoffset=0.5cm, bottomoffset=0.5cm] \startbackground }, after={ \stopbackground \crlf }, commands={\setupalign[yes]}, style=italic] Then used as such: \startSubDocument ... \stopSubDocument -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com