Hi, I have access to three machines both running GNU/Linux x86-64, I call them "Laptop", "Desktop" and "Remote" respectively here on. The "Laptop" has full access to the internet, so I always install and upgrade my ConTeXt Standalone on it when I'm home. At workplace, I can surfer the internet with the "Desktop" while the RSYNC port is blocked. I only can access the "Remote" through ssh from the "Desktop" without root privilege and can not access the internet. So, I always copied the ConTeXt standalone from my "Laptop" onto my "Desktop", and from my "Desktop" onto "Remote" if necessary. Then, I'll delete the cache before I set the PATH to the appropriate location and run context --make and mtxrun --generate. So the ConTeXt standalones are almost identical on both my "Desktop" and "Remote". And the following minimal example just works fine on my "Desktop" but failed on the "Remote", =========== Minimal Example ============================ \usemodule[vim] \definevimtyping[RUBY][syntax=ruby] \starttext \startRUBY puts "Hello" \stopRUBY \stoptext ========================================================= Actually, on "Remote", whatever module I use, it will prompt the Undefined Control Sequence error regarding the first command I used from that module with the module loaded correctly. Attached is the error log accompany the above minimal example. So, what can be the problem with my "Remote". TIA. for any help.