Hey list, I am trying to compile a book typeset in ConTeXt. I am running the following version: $ context --version resolvers | resolving | loading configuration file 'selfautodir:/share/texmf/web2c/contextcnf.lua' resolvers | resolving | loading configuration file '/usr/share/texmf/web2c/contextcnf.lua' mtx-context | main context file: /usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/context.mkiv mtx-context | current version: 2011.10.10 13:38 The hardware I am running ConTeXt on is mips64el (little endian, I think). The error message with nothing that I can see all that unusual before it is: mtx-context | fatal error: return code: 70 ...and then it bails. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com