Dear Hans, Am Freitag, den 28.10.2011, 16:24 +0200 schrieb Hans Hagen: > I uploaded a new beta. The biggest new thing is that there is yet > another table mechanism: extreme tables. thank you for this new table. > There is a manual too: > > http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/xtables-mkiv.pdf I just wanted to note that displaying the PDF properties (in Evince using Alt + return) the title is just the file name and the author is set to unknown. Seeing that there is a colophon storing that metadata at the right place should not be a problem, I guess. […] Thanks, Paul