Dear ConTeXt folks, just now I thought of the following and I am wondering if there exists already a solution. Writing a text which includes people I want to add information about these peoples as footnotes. The first sentence in a Wikipedia article is most of the time good enough for that. A macro `\infofromwikipedia{Donald Knuth}` would be nice which gets the first sentence of the article and puts an item into the bibliography. There is even an API to access articles [2]. Besides coding that up I see the following problems. 1. The output [3] needs to be converted to ConTeXt. 2. An Internet connection would be necessary. But that is just a note and not a problem. Thanks, Paul [1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Knuth [2] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API [3] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Data_formats#Output