Hey folks, I noticed as of maybe a week ago, that all of the text I have positioned inside of a box has disappeared. I can see everything else, as before, but not the stuff in the box. The box just shows up as a mangled line. The following is a minimal example from ConTeXt version 2011.11.17 09:18. This code was working just fine a few days ago. \definestartstop [TimelineDocument] [before={ \crlf \setupbackground[frame=on, before=\blank, after=\blank, corner=round, topoffset=0.5cm, leftoffset=0.5cm, rightoffset=0.5cm, bottomoffset=0.5cm] \startbackground }, after={ \stopbackground \crlf }, commands={\setupalign[yes]}, style=italic] \starttext \startTimelineDocument Some stuff in a box. \stopTimelineDocument \stoptext Thanks a lot. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com