On Tue, 2011-11-22 at 06:49 +0100, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > This is tested and works on my machine: > > \definebackground > [TimelineDocumentFrame] > [frame=on, > before=\blank, > after=\blank, > corner=round, > topoffset=0.5cm, > rightoffset=0.5cm] > > \definestartstop > [TimelineDocument] > [before=\startTimelineDocumentFrame, > after=\stopTimelineDocumentFrame, > style=italic] > > \starttext > > \startTimelineDocument > Some stuff in a box. > \stopTimelineDocument > > \stoptext > > Wolfgang Hey Wolfgang. I just retested your minimal and realized that while it does work, only for the first box. Try this and you'll see what I mean: \definebackground [TimelineDocumentFrame] [frame=on, before=\blank, after=\blank, corner=round, topoffset=0.5cm, rightoffset=0.5cm] \definestartstop [TimelineDocument] [before=\startTimelineDocumentFrame, after=\stopTimelineDocumentFrame, style=italic] \starttext \startTimelineDocument Some stuff in a box. \stopTimelineDocument \startTimelineDocument Some more stuff in a box. \stopTimelineDocument \stoptext -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com