On Sun, 2011-11-27 at 22:43 +0100, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > Search for \setupmargindata and \setupmarginframed, you can see all keys for commands in my reference: https://bitbucket.org/wolfs/commands/downloads > > Wolfgang Hey Wolfgang. I took a look at the command reference you linked me to and it unfortunately isn't descriptive enough for me. All I want to do is to make the font small, italicized, and not start off the side of the page like it is now. I'm using the following. The colours are fine, but the rest is not: \setupmargindata[ style={smallitalic\switchtobodyfont[3pt]}] \setupinmargin[ background=color, color=colour_text, backgroundcolor=colour_page] -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com