Dear ConTeXt folks, I am trying to format the title page for a diploma thesis. Looking at the Wiki most of the title or cover pages just have the title centered and maybe a subtitle right below [1]. \starttext \definemakeup[titlepage][align=middle] \starttitlepagemakeup {\definedfont[Serif at 20pt]University} \blank[big] {\definedfont[Serif at 20pt]\sc Institute} \vfill {\definedfont[Serif at 20pt]Diploma thesis} \blank[big] {\definedfont[Serif at 30pt] \setstrut \strut Interesting topic} \vfill by John Doe \stoptitlepagemakeup \stoptext 1. Is using `\blank` the recommended way to format the page? Or is using boxes and placing them manually “better”? 2. Looking at the output it is not centered exactly and a little bit to the left. Why is this the default? Does anyone know? Looking at the manual [2] in chapter page design (p. 29, screen version) this seems to be the backspace value. Is there an easy way to center it according to the whole paper width? Additionally I would have guessed it to be more on the right when glueing or trussing up(?) (German binden) the pages. Thanks and I am sorry for the sleight off-topic second question, Paul [1] http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Simple_Cover_Page [2] http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/cont-eni.pdf