Dear Gerard, Am Donnerstag, den 08.12.2011, 10:56 +0100 schrieb Verhaag, G.C.H.M.: > A few days ago I installed the latest ConTeXt version but now my > oldstyle settings don't seem to work any more! what version did you use before? > I use the following settings in my preamble: > > \usetypescript[schola] > \setupbodyfont[schola,10pt] > > \definefontfeature [oldstyle] [default] [onum=yes] > \addff{oldstyle} > > Perhaps something changed that I missed! Thanks in advance! Do you get an error message or are the settings just not applied? An output file from a working ConTeXt version and one from the current one would be nice too. Thanks, Paul