Dear ConTeXt folks, type setting my thesis with ConTeXt I still use BibTeX to manage my references. Since a lot of references are available online I want to include the URL if they are available. I read the ConTeXt publication module documentation [1] and as far as I can see, there are some predefined layouts included in ConTeXt but none of them seem to include the URL when passed. The Bibliography documentation [1] also mentions that setting this up is tedious. So I am hoping I can profit from someone else’s work and use it. Could someone share such a style please for a mathematical thesis in German? That would be much appreciated. Thanks, Paul [1] http://dl.contextgarden.net/modules/bibmod-doc/doc/context/bib/bibmod-doc.pdf