Dear ConTeXt folks, reading the Wiki page [1] and the documentation [2] I could not find a way to change the default used `\chapter` [3] to `\subject` which I need, because the references have to be set without a number and my “highest” level is `\section` otherwise. Is there something similar to `\setupheadtext[en][pubs=References]` for other settings? I do not know how the publication-enviroment(?) is called. \setupbibtex[database=sample, sort=author] \setuppublications[alternative=apa, criterium=all] % Show reference numbers in the generated list. \starttext \section{Example} As \cite[hh2010b] already indicated, bibtex is a \LaTeX-centric program. \CONTEXT\ \contextmark\ \contextversion \completepublications \stoptext Thanks, Paul [1] http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Bibliography [2] http://dl.contextgarden.net/modules/bibmod-doc/doc/context/bib/bibmod-doc.pdf [3] http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Titles