Am Montag, den 12.12.2011, 01:13 +0100 schrieb Mojca Miklavec: > On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 00:51, Paul Menzel wrote: > > I compiled gnuplot 4.5 from source (master) and got everything running. > > Mojca, thank you so much! > > > > Trying the example from the gnuplot page in the Wiki [1] > > > > \usemodule[gnuplot] > > > > \setupGNUPLOT[terminal=mp,option=color] > > But one question. Why do you say that you compile the latest source of > gnuplot (which finally has context terminal built in, after 5 or 6 > years), and yet you use the "mp" terminal instead of the default > "context" (or at least "tikz")? The mp terminal has been there > forever, and hardly ever improved. It also doesn't integrate too well > (if you change the typeface, that won't be reflected in you plots). Thank you for the follow up. I just blindly copied the example from the Wiki and did not pay any attention. In my thesis, I of course use the ConTeXt terminal. Thanks, Paul PS: Do you have a BibTeX entry for your gnuplot module?