Dear ConTeXt folks, I have two coefficients saved in a text file -0.157737135681261 -0.211443105668896 and I want to use them to plot a line with gnuplot. Having several of those files I want to use Lua to create the formula for the line for me. I have not yet figured out how to read values from a file in Lua and just tried to print a constant to the gnuplot command. I tried the following. \usemodule[gnuplot] \startGNUPLOTscript[lua] plot \ctxlua{context(1.2 * x + 3)} \stopGNUPLOTscript \startGNUPLOTscript[nolua] plot 1.2 * x + 3 \stopGNUPLOTscript \starttext \useGNUPLOTgraphic[lua] Above should be a plot. \useGNUPLOTgraphic[nolua] \blank \CONTEXT\ \contextmark\ \contextversion \stoptext But only the second plot done and for the first the following error is shown. mtxrun | mtxrun | executing: gnuplot gnup-gnuplot-1.plt mtxrun | mtxrun | plot \ctxlua{context(1.2 * x + 3)} ^ "gnup-gnuplot-1.tmp", line 1: invalid character \ Is there a way to manipulate gnuplot scripts with Lua? Thanks, Paul