On Tue, 2011-12-13 at 23:51 +0100, Hans Hagen wrote: > I can run the direct command here, not that I ever do it as the context > command does some housekeeping and passes commandline info via the top > file. There is hardly any gain in running luatex directly. Hey Hans. I understand, but I need to be able to run luatex directly in the same way ConTeXt is invoking it. The reason being is Mojca and I want to get a stack trace for an issue that popped up executing on mipsel64 hardware. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com