On Sat, 2011-12-17 at 11:56 +0900, Vladimir Lomov wrote: > > system > cont-new.mkiv loaded > > (/usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/cont-new.mkiv > > system > beware: some patches loaded from cont-new.mkiv > > ) > but this and other paths are odd, this is not context-suite (aka context > minimal). Are you sure that you use correct version? I suspect that you > have Ubuntu with TL installed (therefore /usr/share/...), and may be > context suite somewhere. I am using Ubuntu, and I'm not sure what TL is. I think that might mean Texlive, which I don't know much about. > Please provide more information: > - either you use context suite (which version, where it is installed, > how you set up PATH,...), > - or you use PPA, > - or TL with context from Ubuntu package repository. I am using context from Adam's PPA, version 2:2011.11.29~maverick1: https://launchpad.net/~reviczky/+archive/context-daily I also apparently have a shitload of texlive* packages installed. They all look like they are official Ubuntu packages. Should I keep them? -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com