Hey list, I am using the following to typeset a text box containing text. \definetextbackground[GeneralDocument][ location=paragraph, color=color_text, background=color, backgroundcolor=colour_page, framecolor=colour_text, topoffset=1.0cm, bottomoffset=1.0cm, leftoffset=1.0cm, rightoffset=1.0cm, before={ \blank[2*big] }, after={ \blank[2*big] }, style=small, corner=round, frame=on] This seems to work, but I find a problem is that if the text box spans multiple pages, bottomoffset / topoffset are ignored at the points where the page breaks. Suggestions? -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com