Hey list, I have a lot of fairly large diagrams in my book that don't always match the aspect ratio of the page in landscape mode, though they usually are closer to landscape than a portrait layout for the page dimension. How can I insert a figure so that it is of a given size, with the page size perfectly cropped around it? The closest I have right now is this which is rather awful: \definepapersize[main][A4][A4] \definepapersize[diagram][A4,landscape][A4,landscape] % Insert a full page landscape diagram, parameters are node name, caption, and path... \def\FullPageLandscapeDiagram#1#2#3% { \page \setuppapersize[diagram] \setuplayout[fullpage] \startframedtext[width=.95\textwidth,bottom=\vss,top= \vss,align=right,corner=rectangular] \placefigure [force][figure:#1] {#2} {\externalfigure[#3][width=.95 \textwidth,background=color,backgroundcolor=colour_figure_background]} \stopframedtext \page \setuppapersize[main] \setuplayout[reset] } -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com