On Wed, 2011-01-05 at 00:32 -0500, Aditya Mahajan wrote: > On Wed, 4 Jan 2012, Kip Warner wrote: > > > Text that I {\it have italicized} trails too tight with the first > > non-italicized word that is typeset next. I'm sure there is some ConTeXt > > command that adjusts this that I am unfamiliar with. > > \italiccorrection or \/ > > Usage: > > {\it text \italiccorrection} > > Aditya > Hey Aditya. I tried both of those options, including altering \it to \em, as well as putting the following in my environment. \definefontfeature[default][default][itlc=yes] \setupitaliccorrection[always] All of the suggestions everyone kindly made appeared to have affected to alteration in the final typesetting. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com