On Thu, 2012-01-19 at 21:49 -0300, Wagner Macedo wrote: > Well, as I can see, the "problem" is inkscape switch --export-dpi which in > grph-inc.lua has the value 600. I get same file size using inkscape -A > --export-dpi=600. > > But exporting this file (Pic.svg) without a great dpi (minimum 300) I get > an ugly file, very sharpened where has filters. But why should there be any implicit DPI specified with a vector graphic? Isn't the whole point of them to allow, theoretically, infinite resolution? -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com