On Sat, 2012-01-21 at 00:31 -0300, Wagner Macedo wrote: > On Debian Packages, at least, we can declare, basically, 3 levels of > dependencies, according to > http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-relationships.html#s-binarydeps > > 1) Depends - absolute dependency. Or else, packages that is strictly > necessary to works well. > 2) Recommends - strong, but not absolute dependency. > 3) Suggests - used to declare that one package may be more useful with one > or more others. > > So, I think Inkscape would fit well as 'context' Suggests. > > -- > Wagner Macedo Copied the package maintainer. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com