Hey list, I am trying to cite a definition typeset with a \startdefinition[definition:foo] and \stopdefinition pair. I am doing this by using a \in{definition}[definition:foo]. That works, but in the text I just see linkable text "definition". I'd like it to be more descriptive of the physical location in the book, e.g. "foo in section 10.2". It was my impression according to the manual that it was suppose to already do that, or am I not using \in correctly? -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com