Hey folks, I am familiar with the \completecontent command, but was wondering if there is a way to also typeset just a summary of the table of contents (e.g. just chapters and no sections, sub sections, etc.)? I've also noticed that all of the colours in my table of contents appear to be the same. I don't know if it has always been this way or if it is a recent bug or something has changed in ConTeXt. Regardless, I wonder if someone could tell me how to customize the colours of the various parts of the table of contents, such as the chapter/section number, the name, and the page number it starts on. Thank you, -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com