On Tue, 2012-02-28 at 21:20 +0100, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote: > Hello, > I work quite often with Scribus (but I am not expert). I use it mainly > to leaflets, posters (great tools for posters for me) and other similar > things that contain a lot of graphics, overlays, etc. I can imagine > writing a small magazine with lots of images, etc. For extensive work > (thesis and large documents with a large majority of the text) in the > Scribus current version can not imagine it. Those who can not nothing in > TeX or ConTeXt Scribus is an interesting option. It's clickable tool > that allows to one who does not understand typography and not feeling > for it do make a nice shit. > Typography expert can produce very nice documents. Or also, someone who > has a great feel for typography. > Scribus is developing quite quickly and quite well with developers > trying to improve it. For some time it will definitely be a tool that > can tread on the heels of InDesign > > Jaroslav Hajtmar Thanks Jaroslav. That was comprehensive. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com