* Broken Nightly 2012.02.29
@ 2012-03-02  4:23 Kip Warner
       [not found] ` <B435B43A-8BCA-4728-836A-7C6963C0C327@st.estfiles.de>
From: Kip Warner @ 2012-03-02  4:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hey list,

Another broken nightly to report. I got this error while compiling my
book:

structure       > sectioning > subsubsubject @ level 5 : 0.7.1.0.0 ->
\bf 44 Aquarius, 48 B.R.
structure       > sectioning > subsubsubject @ level 5 : 0.7.1.0.0 ->
\bf 48 Aries, 15 B.R.
structure       > sectioning > subsubsubject @ level 5 : 0.7.1.0.0 ->
\bf 12 Cancer, 14 B.R.
structure       > sectioning > subsubsubject @ level 5 : 0.7.1.0.0 ->
\bf 2 Libra, 14 B.R.
structure       > sectioning > subsubsubject @ level 5 : 0.7.1.0.0 ->
\bf 3 Libra, 14 B.R.
graphics        > invalid region for 'tbg:1'
! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [input stack size=10000].
<argument> \next

\doifmeaningelse ...>\edef \!!stringa {\meaning #1
                                                  }\def \!!stringb
{#2}\edef...
\spac_lines_between ...ningelse \next \obeyedline
                                                  {\linesparameter \c!
inbetw...
\doifmeaningelse ...meaning #1}\def \!!stringb {#2
                                                  }\edef \!!stringb
{\meanin...
\spac_lines_between ...ningelse \next \obeyedline
                                                  {\linesparameter \c!
inbetw...
\doifmeaningelse ...meaning #1}\def \!!stringb {#2
                                                  }\edef \!!stringb
{\meanin...
l.34 ... and the methane/oxygen return propellant.

!  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 1

Unfortunately my luck with ConTeXt hasn't been so good lately. Every
single nightly has been broken since late last January (2012.01.27).
Fortunately I still have debs I can revert to.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred

* Re: Broken Nightly 2012.02.29
@ 2012-03-02  9:34 ` Hans Hagen
       [not found] ` <B435B43A-8BCA-4728-836A-7C6963C0C327@st.estfiles.de>
From: Hans Hagen @ 2012-03-02  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2-3-2012 05:23, Kip Warner wrote:
> Hey list,
>
> Another broken nightly to report. I got this error while compiling my
> book:

> structure>  sectioning>  subsubsubject @ level 5 : 0.7.1.0.0 ->
> \bf 44 Aquarius, 48 B.R.
> structure>  sectioning>  subsubsubject @ level 5 : 0.7.1.0.0 ->
> \bf 48 Aries, 15 B.R.
> structure>  sectioning>  subsubsubject @ level 5 : 0.7.1.0.0 ->
> \bf 12 Cancer, 14 B.R.
> structure>  sectioning>  subsubsubject @ level 5 : 0.7.1.0.0 ->
> \bf 2 Libra, 14 B.R.
> structure>  sectioning>  subsubsubject @ level 5 : 0.7.1.0.0 ->
> \bf 3 Libra, 14 B.R.
> graphics>  invalid region for 'tbg:1'
> ! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [input stack size=10000].
> <argument>  \next
>
> \doifmeaningelse ...>\edef \!!stringa {\meaning #1
>                                                    }\def \!!stringb
> {#2}\edef...
> \spac_lines_between ...ningelse \next \obeyedline
>                                                    {\linesparameter \c!
> inbetw...
> \doifmeaningelse ...meaning #1}\def \!!stringb {#2
>                                                    }\edef \!!stringb
> {\meanin...
> \spac_lines_between ...ningelse \next \obeyedline
>                                                    {\linesparameter \c!
> inbetw...
> \doifmeaningelse ...meaning #1}\def \!!stringb {#2
>                                                    }\edef \!!stringb
> {\meanin...
> l.34 ... and the methane/oxygen return propellant.
>
> !  ==>  Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
> mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 1

hm, weird bug, maybe some argument pickup issue ... text backgrounds are
completely redone so maybe some interference

(no example so hard to check)

> Unfortunately my luck with ConTeXt hasn't been so good lately. Every
> single nightly has been broken since late last January (2012.01.27).
> Fortunately I still have debs I can revert to.

This is to be expected the next few betas (after all they're betas) as
some rather core components are being redone (positioning, descriptions,
enumerations and notes, page building). No real functional changes but
some are tricky. And it does not help that the flu kicked in.

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: Broken Nightly 2012.02.29
@ 2012-03-02 22:38   ` Kip Warner
From: Kip Warner @ 2012-03-02 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 2012-03-02 at 10:34 +0100, Hans Hagen wrote:
> hm, weird bug, maybe some argument pickup issue ... text backgrounds are
> completely redone so maybe some interference
>
> (no example so hard to check)

My book always seems to bring out the very worst of ConTeXt. ;)

> This is to be expected the next few betas (after all they're betas) as
> some rather core components are being redone (positioning, descriptions,
> enumerations and notes, page building). No real functional changes but
> some are tricky. And it does not help that the flu kicked in.

No problem Hans. You work very hard and we all appreciate that. Throw
some raw ginger in the blender with some water and a natural sweetener,
like a banana or honey, and it will help boost your immune system. Some
cayenne pepper is also good in there as it helps to break up the mucus.

--

@ 2012-03-02 22:41   ` Kip Warner
From: Kip Warner @ 2012-03-02 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)