On Sun, 2012-03-04 at 09:52 +0100, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote: > Hello Kip. > I do not know whether it will be something, but try increasing the > memory in some parts of texmf.cnf file. > I once enlarged in ConTeXt in TeXlive pool_size.context = 2000000 > > Good Luck. Jaroslav Thanks Jaroslav. It sounds like its an actual bug in ConTeXt so I will wait for upstream to patch it before I probably muck something up inside of it. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com