Hey list, I'd like the contents of my \startdefinition \stopdefinition pairs to have their title above them on a line of their own, but am having problems with the usage: \definedescription[definition] [location=top, hang=20, headcolor=colour_head, headstyle=boldslanted, command=\hskip-1cm, margin=1cm] According to what I understand here, http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Description#ConTeXt_3 , this should work? -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com