On Mon, 2012-03-05 at 22:10 -0500, Aditya Mahajan wrote: Thanks Aditya. A couple questions for you. > \defineitemgroup[article] > > \setupitemgroup > [article] > [ > left={Article }, > stopper=, > symbol=R, > before=\blank, > after=\blank, > distance=0.5em, > ] > > \setupitemgroup > [article] > [broad,fit] Why is another \setupitemgroup being used here when broad,fit could have been merged with its previous one that both affected the article itemgroup? > > \starttext > > \startarticle > \item First article > \item Second article > \stoparticle > > Again How do I add an extra line after the header? I tried adding another \blank to the after parameter of \setupitemgroup, but it didn't seem to use it. > \startarticle > \item First article > \item Second article > \stoparticle > \stoptext > > Aditya Lastly, how do I change the text colour of the item header? I tried the following to no avail, \setuphead [article] [color=colour_head] -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com