On Mon, 2012-03-05 at 22:50 -0500, Aditya Mahajan wrote: > The error is not due to the macro \BazaarRevision. The log file shows that > the group (for {\loggingall \BazaarRevison}) is closed properly; the error > is displayed after that. So, something else in your setup is causing the > error. It doesn't bail unless I replace the previous definition with yours. Here is an example of its usage from my source: \setupinteraction [state=start, color=colour_link, contrastcolor=colour_link, focus=standard, title=Some Book (Bzr r\BazaarRevision), author=Some Book (Bzr r\BazaarRevision)] The rest of the book just has some \BazaarRevision scattered here and there, but I can't see anything unusual about their usage or context. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com