On Tue, 2012-03-06 at 00:22 -0500, Aditya Mahajan wrote: > ConTeXt checks if the argument of \setupitemgroup has an assignment > (key=value), then it calls a version of \setparameters; otherwise it calls > a version of \processcommalist. So, if you use assignments and options in > the same command, the options get ignored. > > All ConTeXt commands behave like this. That's probably buried deep in the documentation somewhere and in that sense it's my fault. But at the same time, that's got to be the most counterintuitive syntax of any language I've ever used. > > \definecolor[colour_text][r=0.754,g=0.516,b=0.324] > > \setupitemgroup > > [article] > > [color=colour_text] > > Minimal example? > > Aditya It's ok, I found the problem. The code works, but I was setting the wrong color value ;) -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com