Hey list, I'd like the description title to not wrap part way through its title. I'm using the following definition: \definedescription[definition] [location=top, alternative=top, headcolor=colour_head, headstyle=boldslanted] But if I use it with something like... \startdefinition[definition:Corporate Personhood]{Corporate Personhood} ... \stopdefinition It ends up typesetting: Corporate Per- sonhood -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com