On Sun, 2012-03-11 at 10:01 +0100, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > \setupfloats > [spacebefore=, > spaceafter=] > > you can control the space before and after the float, accepted are all values for \blank (dimensions and keywords). That's probably the command I need, but I can't find any useful documentation for it. I found this on the wiki, but all of the different parameters aren't explained: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/setupfloats The User Manual PDF doesn't elaborate on the parameters either much. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com