On Mon, 2012-03-19 at 22:49 +0100, Hans Hagen wrote: > On 19-3-2012 00:29, Kip Warner wrote: > > >> I've cc'd the luatex user mailing list since this is probably, I > >> suppose, a luatex issue more than a ConTeXt one. > > not that probable Actually highly probably, since the seg fault is raised in luatex and not context. Even if context is feeding it malformed input, luatex should not ever crash. > test needed On it. My book is a couple hundred pages long, so hopefully I will be able to come up with one. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com