On Thu, 2012-03-22 at 11:38 +0100, Mojca Miklavec wrote: > - Maybe it could be more explicit, but if you ever take a look at > documentation Sorry, but which documentation should one obviously be looking at? The half a dozen PDFs, the several versions of the wiki, the mailing list, one of the actual hard copy books, the source code? Bits and pieces are scattered everywhere with little rhyme or reason at times. > , for example > http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setupitemgroup > you will notice that some brackets are depicted with [...,...] and > others with [...,...=...,...] Yes, and where was the thinking behind that explained in the user manual? It wasn't. Look for the word "assignment". > - The fact that luatex crashes is simply a bug that should be fixed, > so if you didn't do it already, please add a ticket to the tracker. I cc'd the minimal example to the luatex mailing list, but I won't have time right now to get more details for them on their tracker. -- Kip Warner -- Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com